Support us

Efficient functioning of STP and the success of all our projects are based on the voluntary work of the Association’s members and supporters. It is thanks to their activity that we are able to fulfill our ambitious goals and present a rich offer for Polish engineers, technicians and scientists in Great Britain. Therefore, we encourage you to actively participate in the Association’s activities through:

  • Joining project groups implementing Association initiatives
  • Organizing events, socials and suggesting new projects
  • Mentoring less experienced colleagues
  • Administrative work

Working with the Association gives a lot of satisfaction, creates opportunities to meet and interact with fascinating people and is a truly extraordinary experience.

You can also support us by donating to the Association using the form below:

Dotacja na rzecz Stowarzyszenia

Prosimy o wpisanie kwoty dotacji oraz uzupełnienie podstawowych informacji w formularzu. Dziękujemy bardzo za wsparcie naszego Stowarzyszenia.

Total Amount
Podstawowe Informacje
Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. In order to Gift Aid your donation you must select yes (Tak) in the box below. More about Gift Aid.


By selecting yes above, you acknowledge that:
I want to Gift Aid my current donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Association of Polish Engineers in Great Britain. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify the charity if you:

  1. want to cancel this declaration
  2. change your name or home address
  3. no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.